Wednesday, October 2, 2013

FINALLY!!!!!

Hello Beautiful people!! It seems to have taken me FOREVER to get this thing started! However, I've finally joined the blogging world and I'm SUPER excited about it!! I want to first thank everyone of you for taking a moment to spend some time in my world. Now I guess the perfect way to open up my space to you would be to introduce myself and explain why I've chosen to begin blogging in the first place!

My name is LaShawn Spry. I am a 37 year old wife, mother, baby sister to 5 siblings, aunt to more nieces and nephews than I can count, cousin, confidant and friend. I am a Police Dispatcher, First Lady, Life Coach/Counselor, Motivational Speaker, CEO and college student pursuing my BS in Psychology and Clinical Counseling. I am naturally Loud, extremely Passionate, sincerely Compassionate, Honest, Affectionate, Creative, Loyal, Stylish and painfully Transparent. My most prized possession is my heart for YOU!!!

God has given me a ministry for Women and young ladies that have been broken by the demons of their past. My desire is to see you fully healed and walking in your God given GREATNESS!! This leads me to the purpose of my blog. My Passion and Purpose is to devote the rest of my life to assisting you in the challenging process and pursuit of Mental, Emotional, Physical and Spiritual wholeness by Encouraging, Empowering and Inspiring you heal from the hurts of your past. It is my desire that when our time is complete, you will know, without a doubt, that NOTHING has happened "TO" you, but EVERYTHING has happened "FOR" you. You are FEARFULLY and WONDERFULLY made! You are a VICTOR, NEVER a VICTIM and that EVERY moment, decision made, test or trial endured has prepared you for and guided you to your God given PURPOSE!!!!

So take this journey with me Ladies... LET'S LIVE PURPOSEFULLY!!!!

Lady Spry

4 comments:

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!