Monday, June 6, 2016

Open Letter To My Future Self.....

Dear Future Self,
There are a few things that I need you to know....
First I need you to know that I believe in you!!! I believe in every dream you will ever dream and I know that you have the power and ability to make them all your reality. Know that you are smart and strong, witty and charismatic. You are beautiful both inside and out. You are graceful, poised, well spoken, intelligent and you possess a magnetic energy that fills any room you enter. Your smile exudes the joy and confidence you carry within and your laugh is infectious! You have worked so hard and overcome so much to become the woman that you always carried within; NEVER compromise her for anything or anyone!!!
I need you to know that the huge heart that God has given you is a blessing! And although it may leave you susceptible to immense hurt, it will also allow you to love people purely and deeply as God has charged you to.
I need you to know that you have been given a natural ability to encourage and empower those around you. God allows you to push to the surface all that a person carries within. Because of this gift, you will attract all kinds of people with a variety of intentions and agendas. Know that it is okay to protect yourself by creating personal boundaries. Realize to be close to you is a privilege that you can not afford to just anyone. And no matter how you feel, know that you are never alone. God is always with you and He is strategic about the people He has connected you to.

I need you to know that no matter how much Love and kindness you show to everyone around you, some people will become offended that they are not a part of your inner circle. Understand that this is THEIR issue, not yours!! Do not bend or allow guilt to take a seat in your heart or mind, ever!!! Your responsibility is to exercise wisdom and your innate ability to discern those around you. Recognize those that are God connections and weed out the rest!
I need you to know that every decision I make now and will make in the future, I do so with you in mind. I maintain my focus for you. I allow relationships to develop and/or dissolve with your best interest at heart. I study diligently and cultivate my potential in hopes of living out our God given Purpose. I pray fervently for you. I fight every moment of every day, so that you will become the woman you were created to be. I cry for you, hope for you, ache for you. I LOVE YOU and I will PUSH you to become Totally, Completely, Undeniably and Unapologetically GREAT!!!!!
LaShawn Spry
Your Purpose Pusher
Empower. Inspire. Encourage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!